Oregon Spa Rules Stop Caution Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more information)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
DescriptionThe Oregon Spa Rules Stop Caution Sign has been designed in accordance with the Oregon OAR Chapter 333. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of Oregon.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Spa Rules Signs Are Important
Spa rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the Spa including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of Spa rules signs at all commercial Spas. These signs are essential to limiting liability for Spa owners and lifeguards.
StopAll persons are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the spa pool.
- Elderly persons and those suffering from heart disease, diabetes or high blood pressure should consult their physician before using the spa pool.
- No person suffering from a communicable disease, transmissible via water, shall use the spa pool. Persons using prescription medications should consult their physician before using the spa pool.
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol should not use the spa pool.
- No person shall use the spa pool alone.
- Pregnant women should not use the spa pool without consulting their physician.
- Persons should spend no more than 15 minutes in the spa at any one session.
- Non-swimmers and children under 14 years of age shall not use the spa pool unless a lifeguard or a responsible adult observer is present.
- No person shall run or engage in horseplay in or around the spa pool.
- Hot water exposure limitations vary from person to person. Pregnant women and small children should not use spa prior to medical consultation.
- Do not use the spa pool while under the influence of alcohol, anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, vasodilators, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or other drugs that cause sleepiness, drowsiness, or raise/lower blood pressure.
- Before entering, check spa water temperature. Do not use the spa pool if the temperature is above 104 Degrees F [40 Degrees C].
- Use caution when bathing alone. Persons should spend no more than fifteen (15) minutes in the spa pool at any one-(1) session. Overexposure to hot water may cause nausea, dizziness, and fainting. Lower water temperatures are recommended for extended use (exceeding 10-15 minutes) and for young children.
- No food or drink shall be permitted within a four foot area surrounding the spa pool.
- Glass containers are not permitted within the spa pool enclosure.
- No person shall bring, throw, carry food, drink, smoking material, trash, debris, or any other foreign substances into the spa pool.
- Enter and exit slowly.
- Persons in street shoes shall not be permitted on the spa pool deck areas used by bathers.
- Never place electrical appliances (telephone, radio, TV. etc.) within five feet [1.524m] of the spa pool.
- The spa pool shall not be operated during severe weather conditions, i.e. electrical storms, tornadoes, etc.
- Do not allow the use of or operate spa pool if the suction fitting is missing, broken, or loose.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
|Poolweb Item #||4518WS1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
Due to significant demand on swimming pool parts and equipment, we cannot guarantee out of stock items will be available for immediate shipment. If your order must arrive to you by a certain day, please contact us first and we will provide you with a more definitive shipping and receipt of your order.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.
We Also Recommend...
Emergency Phone 911 With Facility Location Sign - 10 x 14 Inches on Styrene (Customize or Leave Blank)
Emergency Phone 9-911 With Facility Location Sign - 10 x 14 Inches on Styrene (Customize or Leave Blank)
Oregon Pool Rules for No Diving Pools Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
State Slide and Flume Regulations Caution Sign - 10 x 14 Inches on Heavy-Duty Aluminum
Oregon No Lifeguard Warning Sign (14 Years and Under) - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
State Slide and Flume Regulations Caution Sign - 10 x 14 Inches on Styrene Plastic
AED Located Sign - 10 x 14 Inches on Styrene Plastic (Customize or Leave Blank)