Pool Rules Style C Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
Pool Rules Signs
This is our general Pool Rules sign with an added management statement. It can be used by several states and is designed in accordance with ANSI pool rules. This sign meets the state codes for: AL, LA, MD, MS, NM, ND, PA, TN, TX, VT and VA. Our compliance signs are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our plastic signs are printed on 0.40 white styrene which is a hard plastic. The inks are UV resistant to prevent fading. And there are 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner for hanging.
Easy to Install
Our plastic signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws and bolts. They can also be installed on a fence with zip ties or you can mount them to a floor stand with well nuts or velcro.
DescriptionPool Rules Style C. The lettering height on this sign meets specific state code. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state laws of Alabama, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont and Virginia.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Pool Rules Signs Are Important
Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
This Sign Reads...
Notice Pool Rules
Management Reserves the Right to Refuse Admittance to, or Eject from the Pool Premises, any Persons Failing to Comply with Any Health and Safety Regulations.
- All bathers, before entering the swimming pool, shall be required to take a cleansing shower bath. Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- Persons having or reasonably suspected to have any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, cuts, or known or recognizable contagious or communicable diseases, cough, cold, open sore, blisters, bandaged wound, fever, inflammation of the eyes, nasal or ear discharges, shall not be allowed to enter the pool water.
- Spitting, urinating, blowing of the nose, spouting of water or depositing foreign matter in a pool shall be strictly prohibited.
- Bottles, crockery, glassware, or other hazardous objects shall not be permitted within the pool fence area, pool room, bathhouse facilities, or in the swimming pool or on the deck area.
- No children should be in the pool without adult supervision.
- No person shall bring or throw into the pool, or its floors, walkways, aisles, or dressing rooms, any object that may in any way carry contamination or endanger the safety of any bather.
- No running or boisterous or rough play, except supervised water sports, is permitted in the pool, in dressing rooms or shower rooms, on runways, on the diving board, or platforms.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool.
- Unsupervised solo bathing shall be strictly prohibited.
- Consumption of food and or beverages and use of tobacco products shall not be permitted in the swimming pool or on the deck area.
- All animals with the exception of guide animals for the handicap shall be prohibited within the pool fence, pool room or bathhouse facilities.
- Use of pool shall be prohibited during an electrical storm.
- No diving is permitted off the deck into shallow areas of the pool.
|Product Category||Pool Rules Signs|
|Poolweb Item #||3000WS1824E|
|Shipping Weight||5.0 lb|
Shipping & Returns
|Standard Shipping||$6.95||Get it by|
|2 Day Shipping||Get it by|
|1 Day Shipping||Get it by|
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.