Utah Pool Rules Sign - 18 x 24 Inches on Styrene Plastic
Shipping Options (more)
- Standard Shipping, $6.95 Get it by
- 2 Day Shipping, Get it by
- 1 Day Shipping, Get it by
Pool Rules Signs
Our Utah Pool Rules sign is designed in accordance Utah UAR R392-302. This sign meets the state code for Utah. Our compliance signs are researched biannually and are guaranteed to meet code within 90 days of purchase.
High-Quality Durable Signs
Our plastic signs are printed on 0.40 white styrene which is a hard plastic. The inks are UV resistant to prevent fading. And there are 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner for hanging.
Easy to Install
Our plastic signs can be easily installed on a wall using screws and bolts. They can also be installed on a fence with zip ties or you can mount them to a floor stand with well nuts or velcro.
DescriptionThe Utah Pool Rules Sign has been designed in accordance with the Utah UAR R392-302 and is printed on 40 mil styrene. This sign is guaranteed to meet the state code of Utah.
Pool rules signs are important for all types of pools. Posting a pool rules sign reinforces important safety guidelines for showering, running, glassware, diving, etc., for all pool visitors.
Our compliance signs are thoroughly researched twice yearly and updated as needed. We guarantee our rules and regulations signs to meet specific state swimming pool codes within ninety days of purchase or they will be replaced, free of charge.
This swimming pool and facility pool sign is designed for harsh swimming pool and outdoor environments. It includes a brass grommet in each corner for easy hanging or mounting. This sign is printed using our high-quality weather and sun resistant inks.
- Overall Sign Size: 18 x 24 Inches
- Printed on .040 white styrene, a hard plastic material
- Printed with UV resistant inks to prevent fading
- 1/4 inch brass grommets in each corner
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
Why Are Pool Rules Signs Important?
Pool rules signs help ensure the safety of those using and enjoying the pool by establishing clear expectations and guidelines that must be followed. This is critical to prevent accidents, both minor and major. Pool rules signs list the most important rules for swimmers as defined by state, local or federal guidelines. These rules specify proper use of the pool including hygiene, hours of operation, diving rules among others. Most states require posting of pool rules signs at all commercial pools. These signs are essential to limiting liability for pool owners and lifeguards.
Compliant with the Following State Codes
This Sign Reads...
- A bather using the facility must take a cleansing shower before entering the pool enclosure. A bather leaving the pool to use the toilet must take a second cleansing shower before returning to the pool enclosure.
- A person having a communicable disease transmissible by water shall not be allowed to enter the pool. A person having any exposed sub-epidermal tissue, including open blisters, cuts, or other lesions may not use the pool. A person who has or has had diarrhea within the last two weeks caused by an unknown source or from any communicable or fecalborne disease may not enter the pool.
- Any child under three (3) years old, any child not toilet trained, and anyone who lacks control of defecation shall wear a water resistant swim diaper and waterproof swimwear. Swim diapers and waterproof swimwear shall have waist and leg openings fitted such that they are contact with the waist or leg around the entire circumference.
- All diapers shall be changed at the diaper changing station. Do not change diapers at poolside.
- Running, boisterous or rough play, or rough play, except supervised water sports, are prohibited.
- Any person suspected of being under the influence of alcohol or drugs shall be prohibited from entering the pool.
|Pool Rules Signs
|Poolweb Item #
Shipping & Returns
|Get it by
|2 Day Shipping
|Get it by
|1 Day Shipping
|Get it by
Standard ground shipments may be delivered sooner depending on where you are located, and the shipping method used to ship your order. Combining multiple items onto the same order can change the delivery date and expedited shipping costs, especially if the other items are not available for immediate shipment. Transit time is calculated in business days and does not include Saturday and Sunday.
This item can be returned within 30 days of order. See return policy for details and how to place a return.
This item qualifies for a one-year Poolweb.com guarantee. Poolweb guarantees that the item you receive will function as advertised for one year. See the Poolweb Guarantee for more details.